Five on Friday!

9:51 AM

It's Friday, which means it is time to link up!  North Carolina Charm + Lauren Elizabeth + Jennie

{one} Beauty Haul: I'm still crazy in love with my purchases.  Check out everything I bought in my latest Beauty Haul!

{two} Arm knit scarf:  I took to this project last night by following THIS youtube tutorial.  I got the yarn from Walmart @ $2.97 a skein and it really only took a half hour to create!!  If you're bored this weekend you should make one :)

{three} Reign.  If you read Tattered to Taylored you probably know I'm a TV freak.  I have a serious addiction to television.  I love immersing myself in stories on the small screen.  My new obsession this week is Reign.  Its a CW show that comes on after vampire diaries and I LOVE IT! I binged on all eight episodes, in one night... judge if you must!  Need a new show?  This is it...

{four} Dark Doo Wop by Ms Mr: On another one of my favorite shows, The Originals, this song was featured.  Is listening to a song 50 times overkill?

{five} Maddie Cat and Me: Mom has up some new jewelry in her etsy shop and started a facebook page!  Be sure and check it out!

Happy Friday Friends!


You Might Also Like

7 comments