How do you keep motivated? And a morning, energizing drink!

10:23 AM


If you've been following Tattered to Taylored, you'll know that this year, my resolution is to become the best Taylor I can be.  I want to be the woman I see in my mind and not the one I see in the mirror.  It's almost March and I've fallen off the wagon.  (surprise, surprise there).  I've only been off for a few days, so I'm getting back on!  Today is the day I will upgrade myself!

So I have to ask, what are the ways you stay motivated?  When you're cooking heavenly smelling meals for your spouse, how do you not partake and go eat a piece of chicken instead?  How you do stay on track when going out to get drinks and everyone wants another beer?  Pleaseeee share you answers in the comments on what keeps you motivated!  I don't want this year to just be another year.  This is the year I'm going to become the me I want to be! Anyone interested in being a partner is my mission?

Today I'd like to share with you a tasty drink the Tone It Up girls drink in the morning.  It will help clean out your system and really does give you a lot of energy!  WARNING: Do not drink this if you can't handle the vinegar, the other items do make it tasty to drink, but you CAN taste it.


What you need:
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 tbsp honey (melted)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
splash of lime
Handful of ice

Mix up all your ingredients, except the ice, in a tumblr.  Shake well!  Add your ice and shake again!  Drink this every morning and you'll feel the difference!



Hoping to see you all tomorrow for Five on Friday!




You Might Also Like

4 comments