Recipe: PSL - Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte

8:00 AM


Have you pulled out your halloween decor yet?  I've started browsing through my stuff even though its still 100° in Dallas.  I am so excited to use the stuff I scored at Target last year on clearance!  Another thing that is already here for fall is the PSL at Starbucks.  The Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my favorite things to get me into the fall spirit, but when I get one, my wallet cries.  This recipe is for the girls who want to drink a PSL, who are still in the summer heat, and want to save a buck or two!

*****Note about the Latte concentrate: I've only been able to find it in Target stores in the tea aisle, BUT they have it on sale right now, two boxes for only $6 --- the price of one Starbucks PSL!


What you need:
a cup filled with ice
milk of your choice



Fill your cup of ice 1/3 of the way with PSL concentrate.  Top off with the milk of your choice, almond, soy, whole, whichever you prefer!




You Might Also Like

6 comments