Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Under $20

7:00 AM


I know the Christmas season isn't supposed to be about gifts, but I LOVE giving them! It makes me smile seeing someone open up a gift they love! Quality over quanity eh? (And I REALLY love wrapping them! Anyone want to hire a seasonal wrapper? I'll do it for hot cocoa, candy canes and a DVD of Christmas with the Kranks!) But anyway, there are a few of my favorite gift ideas this year! All of these goodies are under $20 which makes them even better!



Essie Nail Polish: $9 (Getting Groovy // Off Tropic // Shall We Chalet)



Gold Filled Bar Necklace: $14.99 (From my Mom's Jewelry Collection)



Dorsay Flats: $17.24 (With 25% off Coupon SHOES)



Inspire Light Candle: $18 (A portion of their profits go to charity too!)

Are you a gift giver or do you like to skip gifts? I know many folks who go both ways! Like my Fiance being a skipper and me being a giver!) Share in the comments!


You Might Also Like

3 comments