Recipe: Easy Bruschetta

9:27 AM



I am crazy about tomatoes.  They are my favorite fruit, my favorite vegetable and I will gladly eat them like an apple.  "Where did the tomatoes go?"  "Ohhhh, yeah... sorry, I ate them all."  So obviously I am a big fan of Bruschetta and I always think it tastes best when its homemade.  Anddd with homemade bread, ah! I am in heaven.  I'll be sharing my bread recipe next week so be sure to stop back!  (Its actually a bread you can really make, don't freak out it is honestly too easy.)


What you need:  
1 pint red cherry tomatoes
1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic
italian spices (oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder)
balsamic vinegar
basil

Cut all your tomatoes in halves and throw them in a bowl.  Chop up your basil and add this as well. Warm your olive oil in a sauté pan and golden up your garlic.  Add your garlic and olive oil to the bowl and then add your seasonings and balsamic vinegar to your taste.  Slice up your bread and top it off with your easy to make bruschetta!  

  




Be sure to stop back tomorrow to check out my five favorites from the week!  







You Might Also Like

9 comments