Spring makeup: A Pop of Pink - MakeMeUpMia Guest Post

8:44 AM

Hey everyone, I'm Mia and I blog over at MakeMeUpMia. I'm so happy to be here and THANK YOU Taylor for having me!


Today I'm going to be sharing a look with you that is affordable and perfect for spring thanks to a pop of pink on the lips.



It's no secret I love makeup. I also really love saving money. I LOVE it when I find beauty products I like from the drugstore. If I can pay $5 for something over $30, yes please.

I used only drugstore makeup, and I only used 10 products. Cheap + easy! Here is everything I used, products listed below.



{Face}
Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
Wet n Wild Highlight in Rose Champagne Glow

{Eyes}
Wet n Wild Shadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells (bottom color on lid, middle in crease and top for highlight and inner tear duct)
Wet n Wild Palette in Comfort Zone (dark brown in crease)
Milani Brow Fix kit
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara

{Lips}
Wet n Wild Lipstick in Mauve Outta Here. This lipstick is AWESOME. Beautiful pink and stays on well.

Here's the finished look:


Instagram love, spring calls for a pink lip!

Thanks again Taylor for having me!

What are some of your favorite drugstore products?

You Might Also Like

25 comments