Oh, Hey Friday!

8:00 AM


{one} Russian River: Last weekend I was a lucky girl to get to stop by Russian River Brewery.  The line was out the door just to get inside to get your name on the list, but it was worth the wait!  I got to have a delicious sour beer, my favorite kind!


{two} Diet-worthy Dreamsicles:  The dog days of summer are upon us... so I'm definitely going to pull out one of my first tattered to taylored recipes in the upcoming week.  Diet-Worthy Dreamsicles.  They. Are. Delicious.

{three} $2:  This week I was lucky enough to snag a $2 Dirty Shirley WITH upgraded vodka.  Now that was a tasty birthday treat!


{four} NYX:  I've always heard about how great NYX products are but I've only recently picked up some goodies.  Why did I wait so long!??  Butter glosses, omg yes!  Eyebrow kit, yes!  If you haven't tried these guys out before, pick some up next time you go to Target!


{five} Birthday: My birthday was on Wednesday and I felt so blessed to see how many of you stopped by tattered to taylored to send me some birthday wishes!  Thank you so much to all of you for making birthday extra special!

Hoping your weekend is swell!



You Might Also Like

12 comments