Five on Friday

11:21 AM

Its been an expensive week round these parts.  Yesterday D and I celebrated our five year dating anniversary, and I cried when I found out what gift I was receiving...


{one} KITCHEN AID:  I don't even know how many times over the past five years I've mentioned wanting a Kitchen Aid.  And the day has finally come!  Ahhhh, look at that beauty.  I'm already dreaming about all the goodies I'm going to whip up... my own butter, lots of bread, tasty holiday cookies.

{two} Bose Soundlink Mini:  My gift to D was the pretty Bose Soundlink Mini!  This bad boy is a lot smaller than I thought it'd be, it literally fits into my palm, but the sound is amazing!  We'll be taking this with us camping, to cookouts, to the pool!  Hooray!


{three} Nail Art:  What do you think of my attempt?


{four} SouthernDoe Fall:  I am loving Southerndoe's fall line!  Ah I want some many things! Anyone want to send me a gift?


{five} Weekend:  What can I say? I'm excited for some weekend after a hard week at work!

Have a good one everybody!




You Might Also Like

19 comments