Five on Friday!

9:19 AM

Can you believe we are coming towards the middle of October??  I've started browsing around for Halloween costumes.  What are you going to be?


{one} Iphone 6:  This is my current Iphone.  Yep part of my screen is missing and it just turns off when it feels like even if I'm with a full battery.  Which if you're driving somewhere alone, can be terrifying.  I mean you'd have to try and wave someone down and ask to let them use your phone so you can call AAA.  Chances anyone is going to stop, 3%.  So for the sake of safety reason, I had to get the new Iphone... yes, safety reasons.  I can't wait for it to arrive!


{two} Cases?: Speaking of Iphones... I'm now hunting for a tough Iphone case.  Something that will protect it when it drops, but not as bulky as an otterbox.  I've found some pretty cases on Etsy that have "tough" versions available.  Have any of you picked one of those up?  A tough case from Etsy?  I need suggestions!


{three} Owl shakers:  I picked these up at target when I was grocery shopping to add a little spring to my fall step!  My kitchen is drenched in copper so they go perfectly!


{four} Chicken Tenders:  I saw this recipe on the almighty Pintrest and decided to whip it up that very night... um YUM!  These made me feel like I was right at the Texas Fair with all its fried goodness.  And chances are you have the ingredients you need already in the house!


{five} Texas resident:  So how much does the DMV suck?  I hate going, so much so that I put off going to switch over my license a little too long.  But I decided to suck it up and go on Tuesday morning.  I got there a half hour before opening and there were already 3 people waiting.  Luckily, I hopped right in line and soon the line behind me was at least 30 people!  Once they opened I was in and out within 30 minutes, shorter than it took me to drive home in Dallas traffic.  Howdy!  (Yes, I'm allowed to officially say that now...)

Have a great weekend y'all!


You Might Also Like

11 comments