Five on Friday!

7:32 AM

Friday posts are my favorite.  I love linking up with Carolina Charm and ALizadventures.  And special congratulations to both of them, they are both now Mommies to beautiful baby girls!  Lets get into it...


{one} Coffee:  I've always said that Starbucks is my Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I love the feeling, but my wallet doesn't.  So when I can make an amazing drink at home, that tastes as good... I am pumped!  So, have you started to use cold brew yet?  Its basically concentrated coffee that is made by soaking coffee beans in water.  Its perfect for an ice coffee to get your day started.  Lately I've been taking a 16 oz glass and filling to the brim with ice.  I then fill up 1/3 of the glass with the cold brew, filling the rest with vanilla soy milk and topping it off with thin mint creamer.  Ah, its so good and gives me the kick I need.


{two} Go Ginza:  This Essie color is my absolute favorite nail polish right now.  It is the perfect lilac.  When I get my summer tan, its going to look even better!


{three} St Tropez DARK bronzing mousse:  Pop over here to see my review on the original St. Tropez bronzing mousse.  I love that product, but I want to be extra tan for my summer in Texas, so this time around I opted to purchase the Dark version of this product.  I haven't used it yet, but I'll be testing it out this weekend and sharing the review next week.


{four} May Sponsors:  Yesterday, I gave away four spots on tattered to taylored for free sponsorships.  And the lucky girls are:  Carly Blogs Here, To Travel and Beyond, One Eighty, and BLovedBoston.  Look out for an email from me today!


{five} Copper:  I went a little copper crazy in my kitchen this week.  What can I say I love the color a penny.  If you missed my loft kitchen tour, go check it out!

I hope you all have a great weekend where ever you are!








You Might Also Like

25 comments