Five on Friday! 10/17

7:06 AM



This week has flown by and its time to join up for Five on Friday with the blogging lovlies: Carolina CharmThe Good LifeA. Liz Adventures , and Hello Happiness.  You know the drill...


{one} This spice combination from Simply Scratch is spot on.  I've been using in it fajita chicken bowls and I love it.  The bit of cinnamon is a surprise :)  

1 tbsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of red pepper flakes

{two}  Fall Woodchuck Cider: This is beyond the best Fall cider I've ever had.  Its the perfect mix of apple and pumpkin.  If you're looking for a tasty drink to carve pumpkins with... this is it! 


{three} Here for the Boo-s:  Yep I'm featuring this glass.  It is what you should pour your fall cider into this weekend :) You can make your own with the instructions from here: 


{four} Allegiant: Did you read the Divergent series?  If you haven't, its similiar to The Hunger Games and you'll quickly be addicted to this one.  Well the final book in the trilogy comes out next week.  And I am so excited I've been re-reading the first two :) 


{five} Buffy:  Am I late to the party?

Happy Weekend y'all! 



You Might Also Like

14 comments