FREE Coffee Break Photo Set

3:22 PM

I could coffee break alllllll dayyyyyy long. We use a french press (along with ten other coffee devices) in our home, so the process is relaxing. Boil the water, grind the beans, weigh the coffee... Note: I make a TERRIBLE cup of coffee. It is so bad, really. So if you come over for coffee and a chat, bring your own latte. But what I really need out of that coffee is the C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E. so the taste isn't as important to me as it might be to others.

These FREE styled images are squares, perfect for your Insta game and feature two of my lifelines. Coffee + my phone. To get the most out of this set of freebies, take a screenshot on your phone of your business's mobile website or blog. Then layer that screenshot into the black screen of the iPhone in the photo. Voila! Now your customers will imagine sitting back, drinking some coffee and shopping your upcoming sale on their next Coffee Break.






*Images are free for personal and commercial use. You may not sell these images. Sole ownership belongs to Taylor Allan Photography.*

You Might Also Like

1 comments