Ahhh I LOVE Shutterfly!!!!

9:55 AM

I've hardly posted this week, so thought I'd share what I've been doing! :)  Charmed and Southern has been making these Shutterfly "yearbooks" for a while now and just recently introduced me to the idea...

Each year of your relationship or marriage you make a book with all the pictures you took from holidays or trips from that year.  Using Shutterfly you can have them create the book for you (timesaver!!) or you can do each page yourself.  You can go the cheaper route by avoiding the special scrapbook choices or you can go all out with a leather cover for your book! 

This year's book with be "Dillon and Taylor's Adventures -FIRST EDITION".  And if we married I may change the title to "The Allan Family" for future books :)  Here are some of the pages I've been working on...

 
 

I really do think this is a great way to keep track of your memories.  I hardly ever look through my computer for pictures and the stack of 4x6 pics on the top of my fridge are... on the top of my fridge.

What do you think about Family Yearbooks?

XOXO Taylor


You Might Also Like

2 comments