Weekend Recap!

7:30 AM

Wow, we had a busy weekend!

Friday after work we headed out with some of our friends for Glow in the Dark bowling and some Laser Tag!  Turns out I'm terrible about both of those... I managed to score about a 60 in bowling and only 175 points in Laser Tag (The high score in our group was 7500!)  I did get to wear these babies though, which made my terrible performance worth it!


Saturday I went to Charmed and Southern's first Jewel Kade party!  The party spread was set up gorgeously to match the gorgeous Jewlery!  Anddd there were doughnuts there, so you know I was a happy girl! If you want to see more just hop over to her personal Jewel Kade page right HERE...



Saturday night was spent doing my favorite thing... CLEANING!  But Sunday was a little more fun.  We headed over to our favorite bar to celebrate their 1 year anniversary! It was then time to take on my other role... MASTER CHEF EXTRODINARE!



We had one of our good friends over for dinner and I attempted to whoo him with my mediocre cooking skills :-P  We had delicious pork chops and veggie kabobs.  I absolutely LOVE the recipe I use for the kabobs...




What you need:
  • 3 Peppers
  • 1 Onion
  • Grape tomatoes
  • 8 Tbsp. Olive Oil
  • 2 tsp Garlic powder
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Pepper
  • 1 tsp Cacun Seasoning
Cut up your peppers and onions into bite sized pieces.  Throw the veggies and all seasoning into a tupperware container and shake it all about!  (If you have time, throw the container of veggies in the fridge for a while, it really infuses the flavor... however I was in a rush so I skipped this step.)  Stick all of your veggies on some kabob sticks and turn on your oven to broil.  Broil for about five minutes and then flip the veggies over and broil the veggies till they're golden on the edges.  Then you're done!  Yum! 





Dinner was a success and we followed it up with some Kinnect golf :)  Back to work tomorrow!



What did you all do this weekend?

XOXO Taylor


You Might Also Like

1 comments