Fall Fashion!

8:07 AM

Can I just say yesterday was a very tough day to work but Nsync is what got me through.  I'm sure you all know they reunited for a brief 30 seconds at Sunday's VMAs.  Following 20 minutes of AMAZING Justin Timberlake (big fan here!)  Well its been NSYNC- NSYNC - NSYNC ever since.  Their first album came out in 1997 and I still know ever single word of that album.  I think that says alot about their legacy... But anywayyyyy.

Pumpkin-Spiced items are now available at Starbucks, so I guess its time to think about my fall outfits.  The money I spend on clothing has changed drastically over the last year.  I used to be a shopaholic.  The money I racked up on credit cards was astronomical and I was so scared to ask for help.  Luckily I have a great man in my life who helped me through that time and I am now very proud to say I am on a budget.  I know I have plenty of clothes in my closet and I make what I have work, only buying something when I really need it.  So here are some fun fall outfit combinations I'm going to work out with what I have.  (Everything I show here is totally affordable as well :) )


Watch

What trends are you excited for this fall?

XOXO Taylor

You Might Also Like

3 comments