Is it Fall yet??

11:14 AM

Dear August,

Why are you still here?  Oh, you just started you say?  Well... I don't appreciate your 97° temperature everyday.  I don't appreciate you ruining my hair every time I walk outside.  I don't appreciate your lack of holidays! And I don't appreciate you making all the stores have winter clothes out when it is CLEARLY still summer!

I am now looking forward to AUTUMN!  Halloween, Thanksgiving, and followed by the best holiday of all... CHRISTIMAS!  Dillon and I will be moving soon so there is no point in doing fun projects only to have to move them. 

So instead of actually doing a project, here are some of the projects I plan on doing when we move into our new digs :)  Completely based around the upcoming season... AUTUMN!

                                 



 





XOXO Taylor








You Might Also Like

0 comments