DIY: Lip Scrub + Revlon Colorburst Balm Review

8:00 AM


Ah, spring makeup.  I love being fresh for spring.  But this year, I've been going bold.  Bold on my lips, that is.  I am loving the bright coral and fushia lips that have been everywhere!  So when I went to try on the trend myself I found my lips to be unprepared for the challenge.  Winter had caused my skin to dry out everywhere, including my pucker.  So I grabbed the items below to fix this!

What you need:
granulated sugar
vaseline

All you have to do is mix the two together.  Then all you have to do is rub away the dry skin.  The remaining vaseline will continue to soothe your lips even after the sugar is gone!



The other part of the post today is about these amazing Revlon Colorburst balms I've been LOVING! The balm has the pigmentation of a lipstick but when you glide them on, they feel like lip balms!  Whats not to love.  They also come in a large variety of colors.  And the colors are so so pigmented!  One swipe and you get the real color of the tube.  And they apply like butter.  They feel moisturizing and don't make your lips feel dry, a problem I tend to find with certain lipsticks.  I already have 5, and will probably end up with more.  Below is my current collection and swatches...

So why not grab one of these babies next time you're at Target!?  Until next time friends!




You Might Also Like

9 comments