Five on Friday!

7:00 AM

I have been looking forward to this weekend for two weeks now!  We have so many fun things planned, so lets get right to it!


{one}  Deep Ellum Arts Fest:  I am in love with Dallas.  Where we lived before was okay, but there was nothing around that area to do.  Now that we live in the city in Deep Ellum, SO MANY ACTIVITIES!  The farmer's market is down the street and there is so much awesome art work everywhere and a dog park across the street and you can a $2 Lone Star a block over!  So this weekend is Deep Ellum Arts Fest.  One block over will be stages filled with live music acts and tons of art booths!



{two} Big Texas Beer Fest: Also in town this weekend is the Big Texas Beer Fest.  Over at the fairgrounds, 100 brewing companies are sharing their beer with Dallas.  As a craft brew lover, obviously I'm excited.


{three} Nails:  I've seen this Essie color on Pintrest 100 times and have finally bought it.  Essie's Bikini so Teeny, is awesome.  I'm loving it for spring!


{four} Spring Candles:  These soy candles from Target are my favorite.  They last so long and have an awesome jar that I always use afterwards for something.  Target was featuring them for $8 this week.  So I had to stock up!

{five} 150 followers:  Well almost!  Help me get there! :)

Happy weekend y'all!



You Might Also Like

13 comments