Pretty Little Beauty Swap Reveal!

8:00 AM


So today I'm switching out from the normal Five on Friday and instead and linking up with Justine of Sleepy Single Girl and Chelsee of Southern Beauty Guide to reveal my most recent Pretty Little Beauty Swap goodies!  This time around I was linked up with with Chelsee from Southern Beauty Guide.  Its so fun getting to know a fellow blogger and I highly recommend you join up with this swap next time! And what you've all be waiting for...


Ta-Da!  Chelsee was beyond generous and I love everything she gave me!  She definitely stepped up the game with the Pantone color of the year too!  Orchid :)  And it turns out Chelsee has a similar taste as I, or she's a good stalker and knows what I like ;) We both bought each other the Milani matte blush and very similar colors of lipstick crayons!  Here's the full rundown:

zoya orchid nail polish
urban decay eye primer testers
pixi primer
wet and wild lipstick in V.I.Pink
wet and wild mega slick gloss
milani matte blush
DINOSAUR EARRINGS!
spray hand sanitizer
cilano hair conditioner
chella eyeliner pen in navy (sweet baby jesus this is amazing)
pop pouty crayon in coral crush
maybelline color sensations lip gloss in raspberry rhapsody
fun pouch to keep it all in 






SBG

If you sign up next time, hope you get Chelsee!  She was so friendly and fun and was way to generous!  Thanks for my goodies Chelsee! XOXO!  Have a great weekend y'all!







You Might Also Like

11 comments