Holiday Home Tour: 2014

7:00 AM


Only one more week until Christmas!  Our house is filled with Holiday cheer and I must have watched every Christmas movie at least twice now... except Home Alone.  I have this very weird thing about Home Alone.  I've never seen it, and I never plan to.  When I was growing up and it was on TV, I would consciously change the channel so I wouldn't have to watch it.  I don't know why, so don't ask...  Anyway, I'm happy to share this pictures of our Holiday decor with all of you!


little tree - michaels // jars - old candles // santa figure - mom




stockings - target // stocking tags - DIY // basket - DIY


tinsel trees - DIY // vase with extra tree branches 


beaded garland - michaels // Map - DIY


straws - target // present jar - hobby lobby


Happy Holidays! 




You Might Also Like

12 comments