Recipe: Hot Toddy - How to get rid of your cold in time for Christmas

7:00 AM


Christmas Eve is in one week, and all I can think about it spending time with my family and friends back in Pennsylvania.  So what do you do when suddenly get a cold and a sore throat… drink a Hot Toddy of course!!  Twice now I’ve gotten a sore throat and the icky feeling of sickness creeping… I drank a Hot Toddy shortly before bed and bam I woke up feeling 100% the next day.  I don’t know why this works, but it does!  And on the plus side, this also is just a great winter cocktail to sip on while you finish up your wrapping!


What you need:
1 ½ oz. whiskey
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. lemon juice
4 oz. hot water
cinnamon stick (optional)

Heat up your water and then add your other ingredients…  Cocktail time!






You Might Also Like

3 comments