Five on Friday 10/11

6:46 AM

It is almost the weekend! Yahoo! This week has felt like a looongggg one, thank goodness it is almost over. I'm linking up with my favorite bloggers: Carolina CharmThe Good LifeA. Liz Adventures , and Hello Happiness for the wonderful Five on Friday Link-Up.  Here we goooooo



{one} Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Muffins:  These taste like fall and they are DELICIOUS!  And you will not feel bad, when you eat them all.  Okay maybe you can share one with me? Get the recipe: HERE



{two} Orange is the New Black: If you have Netflix, watch this show right away.  It is addicting and you will breeze through all thirteen episodes.  I can't believe this show isn't on HBO it is so good. 


{three}  Thanksgiving DIY: I know Halloween hasn't happened yet, but I am pumped to decorate for Thanksgiving.  We might be having Thanksgiving at home this year, so I'm hoping to make it extra special.  Maybe with a set up like this? 



[four} I am still crazy in love with printables.  And I've been making To Do List like crazy.  So I combined the best of two works with these babies.


{five} John Frieda Luxurious Volume: I know I've talked about this shampoo and conditioner before, but I am still crazy in love with it.  My hair has been looking the best its looked in years.  Get this line, NOW!  

Hope y'all have a great weekend! 



You Might Also Like

14 comments