The Sunshine Award

9:04 AM


The Growing Up Diaries so kindly has passed along the Sunshine Award to Tattered to Taylored.  This is my first award and I am beyond excited!  Getting recognition from anyone for a blog I thought would only be read by my Mom is amazing.   Here we go...

{The rules}
Post a pic of the award in your post
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers
Write 11 questions for them to answer
Let them know they're nominated!

{11 facts about me}
-I am a Harry Potter fiend
-I am highly addicted to TV shows, and will watch a series for hours on end
-I am a binge eater
-I talk to my fish
-Celebrity Gossip is my downfall
-I could sleep for 12 hours if that was socially acceptable
-I read 50 shades of Gray, go ahead judge me!
-I went to college for singing, but refuse to sing in front of anyone unless i'm performing in a concert
-I wear glasses
-My cat at my parent's house is named "Fuzzy Winkle"
-I own multiple sequin skirts, but never wear them

{11 questions}
- Name three things you love about yourself:  My laugh, my smile, my heart
- Favorite place to shop? Express
- Witches, Vampires of Werewolves? VAMPIRES FOR SURE! 
- Do you prefer books or movies? Movies, unless its Harry Potter
- Are you a coffee drinker, tea drinker, neither or both?  Both
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 50 shades
- Who is your hero? My Mom
- What is one thing you can’t live without? My laptop! 
- iPhone, Android or Windows phone? Android! All about the Galaxy... 
- If you could go back to any time in your life, where would you go and why? Age 14, I'd want to do high school over and not be so shy and tell those mean girls to stuff it! 
- Why did you start blogging? My friend showed me Carolina Charm and I fell in love, I knew I could do that... 

{11 nominees}
Three Sweet Peas
Pink Persistence
Kids and Cabernet
Cheers Yall
Dixie Bell Designs
Camo and Lipstick
Royal Proclaims
Fitness Blonde
Makeshift Margaritas
One Perfect Room
Jessi's Design

{My Questions}
- Name a blog that inspires you
- Who is your favorite Harry Potter Character?
- White or Red wine?
- Brad Pitt or Alexander Skarsgard?
- Team Aniston or Jolie?
- Favorite Christmas movie
- If you could go anywhere right now where would you go?
- Desert island and you can bring three things, what are they?
- What are you afraid of?
- Backstreet boys, Nsync, or NKOTB?
- Why should we read your blog?

Thanks again Jamie @ The Growing Up Diaries!

















You Might Also Like

4 comments