Friday! 10/3

6:00 AM

Can you believe it is October already! The holidays are literally right around the corner! I'm linking up with the great bloggers Carolina CharmThe Good LifeA. Liz Adventures , and Hello Hapiness for the Five on Friday Link-up.  And the lovely Lauren Elizabeth. who hosts High Five for Friday. 

{one} Redesign:  Last night was spent on my mac redesigning my blog.  I liked everything about the set up except for the colors and the project quickly got out of hand.  I think it is a little more inviting now with the bright green.  I also added galleries to my pages for easier accessibility... ugh that was a project! Let me know what you think! 


{two} Printables:  I LOVE my binder.  I think it has become of my favorite things.   I'm loving the organization that has come from it.  This week I made some cool new meal plan printables.  Feel free to download any you like right here.



{three} Tea: I have been addicted to tea this week.  I guess its because I don't have a starbucks anymore to satisfy my cravings.  I am loving this Tazo iced tea.  AND Tazo is the brand used by starbucks so my craving is somewhat satisfied...


{four} Cards against Humanity:  I love Apples to Apples, but am too cheap to by it.  So I was beyond thrilled when I discovered Cards against Humanity.  ITS FREE!  You go to their site: here and download the set of cards.  Then send them to Kinkos and get them printed on cardstock.  Take them home and cut them up!  It cost me $5.02 to make this set... and look at how many cards I got!  This set of cards is definitely for adults though... drinking game for a fun dinner party? And I found something to use my $1 pails for!


{five} 20/20 pt 2:  Justin Timberlake.  His second album in one year came out on Tuesday.  Enough said. 

Have a great weekend y'all! 



You Might Also Like

12 comments