Four shows you should be watching this Fall

10:25 AM


This post is a little off from what I normally share on here but I wanted to talk about one of my addictions. Fall Television.  The amount of shows I'm keeping up with right now is, well, its a lot. Some aren't as good as the others, but once I start watching... I can't stop.  Here are my top five shows this fall and my full fall lineup:


{one} Revenge:  I started watching this show middle of last week.  Needless to say, I'm caught up on two and half seasons already.  This is one of the best shows I've seen in a while on the standard networks.  Emily Thorne has a reven-genda of taking down the Greysons.  American Royalty who helped in the take down of her late father, framing him in a terrorist attack.  You'll quickly fall in love with the characters and will be addicited...  Sundays on ABC @ 9


{two} Dracula:  Okay there has only been one episode so you can quickly catch up.  But I was intrigued within the first three minutes.  Dracula is back as an American Entrepreneur, named Alexander Greyson, bringing science to England.  He quickly meets a lovely Mina, who seems to have some connection with his past.  God I love me a vamp... Fridays on NBC @ 9


{three} The Walking Dead:  If you haven't seen the first three seasons of this one, you may not be American.  I've been watching this one since college and still am a huge fan.  And this season is the best so far since the first... Sundays on AMC @ 9


{four} New Girl:  I had to throw one comedy in the mix.  Zooey Deschanel stars in a fun comedy about three roommates and herself.  This show makes me laugh every week which is always a good thing... Tuesdays on FOX @ 9

Fall Line Up:

Sunday:  The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Revenge

Tuesday: Ravenswood, New Girl, The Originals

Wednesday: Modern Family, Nashville

Thursday:  Vampire Diaries, Glee,  Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

Friday: Dracula

Thats 12 hours of TV a week, is that too much?  What shows are you addicted to this Fall?  I'd love to know, since I'm always willing to add another show to my line up...


You Might Also Like

20 comments