Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding Treats

12:38 PM


The smell of my Pumpkin Cheesecake candle I purchased this past weekend at Target is heavenly. Every time I walk past it, I'm hungry.  So I decided to whip up this Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding treat for one, okay it makes enough for two shooter glasses desserts, but I ate them both... so that makes it for one :)




2 Tbsp cream cheese
2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1 Tbsp coconut milk
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp sugar
graham crackers

{one} Mix all of you ingredients, except for the graham cracker.  Using a whisk seemed to work                   best for me

{two} Smoosh up your graham cracker and put some in the bottom of your shooter glass

{three} Layer graham cracker and mix alternating into your shooter glass

{four} Put your shooters into the freezer for about a half hour til they're cold then move to the fridge.



Enjoy this pumpkin fall treat!






You Might Also Like

13 comments