An Amazing Deal! Fall Decor

3:44 PM

Since it is officially September I am getting excited for Fall décor and Pumpkin flavored goodies!  This weekend I had pumpkin beer and they rimmed the glass in cinnamon sugar!  Wanna impress your craft beer lovin' man? How cute would these glasses be with pumpkin beer and cinnamon rimmed glasses?  (I need another craft night...)



A few weeks ago, I shared with you a lantern I scored on clearance from Pier One.  I want to put different items in the lantern to go with the different seasons and holidays.  Well I scored at Wal-Mart for my lantern.



I got these little pumpkins for .97 each.  Yes, ninety seven CENTS!  They're already covered in glitter to!  If you have a need for fall décor, I would definitely head over there now, these babies won't last!



I also got a pumpkin ($1) that I'll be planting a mum in when we get our new apartment and some Halloween lights ($3.47).

Have you found any amazing fall décor deals?

XOXO Taylor

You Might Also Like

2 comments