Monday May I... 09/30

6:00 AM


Hello Friends!  I can not believe it is almost October already! That means it is time for Halloween!  Any ideas what you or your little one will be this year?  I did my Halloween decorating this weekend... and also made a simple picture ledge for above our bed.



I'm teaming up with Blooming Belles for Monday May I... to help plan out my week


{ONE} Start a book:  I've been in a Vampire Diaries marathon over the weekend (new season starts this week!)  and I've been skimping on the reading.  I definitely need to start a new book, or an old one.  Pride and Prejudice anyone?


{TWO} Drink more water: When I was working in an office, my co-workers and I would have water challenges... who could drink the most water fastest!  It was a great way to get rid of two pounds.  I'm going to try and get back into that this week.


{THREE} Crunches all the time:  I used to be CRAZY about crunches.  Like 1000 crunches a day crazy.  I won't lie, when I did that many a day I had some pretty good abs.  I need to get those back, so hello crunches all the time.  I would like to do 5000 crunches by Friday.  1000 a day... lets go!



Hope y'all had a great weekend!



You Might Also Like

6 comments