Monday May I...

10:52 AM

Hello friends!  Today I'm doing another link up with Blooming Belles for Monday May I...  A fun new link-up where you can share you three big goals for the week!  Its a great way to stay on track with plans you have for the week :)  You can link up HERE


We had a great weekend!  We went to an awesome brewery in Deep Ellum on Saturday morning AND I got a really cool cup!  For some reason I have an obsession with cups.  Everywhere we go, if I can get a cup... Ima geta cup!  The rest of Saturday was spent at Oktoberfest in Addison.  We always say we're going to go to the real Oktoberfest each year, but we don't.  So this is apparently the next best thing!  We had a great time and it really was like Oktoberfest!  And I got another cup...


Sunday, we finally bought my desk for my home office!  It came from Ikea and I put the whole thing together myself!  Dillon offered to do it for me, but I'm a woman's woman!  Psh, I'll do that myself!  And success!  I'll have you know I only messed up three times... We also watched World War Z last night.  Have you seen that movie yet?  One word: INTENSE! So good!  I think I might even buy that one of Blu Ray!



Without further adieu... Monday May I...



{ONE} Fall Decorate:  I am going to fall decorate, I am going to fall decorate, I am going to fall decorate!  If I don't do it now, I may not ever :-)  Pintrest has been a big inspiration...

{TWO} Pillows:  Our couch pillows are... well they're not the best.  I made them last year to go with our green living room.  We now have a blue/grey accent wall.  I am definitely going to go to Joanne's this week and pick out some fabulous grey fabric for our new couch pillows 


{THREE} Driving:  Dallas driving = TERRIFYING!  Everywhere you go, you have to go on a highway and there are always a million, bajillion cars... I have a nystagmus (my eyes shake back and forth) and when I'm nervous or stressed it gets worst.  This condition does not make it easy to drive...  Needless to say, I'm scared to drive in Dallas.  I must conquer this fear and I will!  Wish Goldie and I luck!

Wishing you all a Happy Monday!


You Might Also Like

1 comments