Friday! 09/13

6:00 AM

Thought I'd miss out on Friday fun because of a 16 hour car drive!??  No Way!  I wanted to share with you all my Five Favorites from Florida!  Here we go :)



{ONE} Beaches: One of the best things about living in Florida is how close you are to the beaches.  You can take a short drive and bam you're there!  Bye Bye ocean blue :(


{TWO} New World Brewery:  We love this bar in Ybor.  They have too many great beers to choose from and they have pinball.  I only wish we would have discovered it sooner!



{THREE} Confidence and Acceptance: I know this one is kinda lame.  When we moved to Florida, Dillon immediately started traveling for work.  I was left alone in a new place with nobody but myself.  I was also left with no girlfriends to obsess about hair and makeup and weight with.  I spent this time getting to know myself better, and became more accepting of my body and personality.  This was one of the greatest things of moving here.



{FOUR} This Lemon:  The biggest lemon I've ever seen and it came straight from nature in a family friend's yard!



{FIVE} Friends:  The friends I've made in the last year are honestly the best friends I've ever had.  I can be myself 100% and know that I won't be judged.  I can't thank them enough for the love they've shown me and I know we will be friends for the rest of our lives.  Love you guys!

See ya'll in Texas!

As always, special thanks to Carolina Charm, The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures , and Hello Hapiness for the Five on Friday Link-up.  And the lovely Lauren Elizabeth. who hosts High Five for Friday :)




XOXO Taylor

You Might Also Like

14 comments