Big News!

7:31 AM

I'm so excited to share with you my big, big news!  As some of you may know, Dillon and I moved down to Tampa from outside Philadelphia, Labor Day weekend of last year.  One year later we are on the move again.  This time we are moving to DALLAS, TEXAS!  Yeehaw! We've begun apartment shopping and making our final plans to move! I'll be sharing everything we do to our new apartment and all our adventures in the new city!  I hope you'll be following along on my new journey :)




And the reason you're here... SO LONG SUMMER GIVEAWAY winner is:
Congratulations Claire and make sure to check you email :)  And special thanks to Charmed and Southern for putting on this giveaway with me :)

Thank you everyone for your continued support my new blogging endeavor.  Its great to know people are out there reading :)

XOXO Taylor


You Might Also Like

2 comments