Texas Style!

8:20 AM

Tomorrow is the big day!  We say good-bye to the city we've called home for the past year and head out on another adventure.  I've been looking forward to tomorrow for a month now and I'm more excited than ever!  Good bye beaches and flip-flops and hello whiskey and rodeos :)  Considering the climate we are heading to, I've put together some of the outfits I'm most looking forward to wearing and wanted to share where you could snag the same pieces :)  As always, all pieces are actually affordable...



For a first look around the town
Aviators

yes, rock the tights under the shorts...
Jean Shorts
Tights
Sweater
Booties
Scarf


wear your hair in a braid to make this perfect for a casual but cute night out
Jeans
T-shirt
Bracelet
Pumps
Necklace



Rodeo outfit perhaps?
Dress
Jean Vest
Boots
Handbag

T-shirt
Boyfriend Jeans
Moto-Jacket
Heels
Watch



Wish me luck for the 16 hour drive tomorrow!

XOXO Taylor

You Might Also Like

1 comments